Red Giant Universe v1.2.0 for AE, Pr & OFX (Win64)
Red Giant has announced the release of an update for its new multi-host app library of GPU-accelerated tools, Red Giant Universe. Red Giant produces tools for filmmakers, editors, visual effects artists and motion designers; this release of Red Giant Universe allows its members to access a wide variety of tools and effects for creating visual projects that run on multiple host apps. The update (v1.1) includes nine new free and premium effects, as well as updates that add new features and functionality to several existing Universe tools, expanding the toolset to a total of 59 effects and transitions.
Red Giant Universe users can now access glows, cartoon effects and vintage footage treatments, as well a SplitScreen Blocks and SplitScreen Custom Blocks from CrumplePop. Holomatrix and ToonIt have been given new features and presets. Universe’s plug-in development is community-driven, and so with the update comes the free Compound Blur tool as voted for production in Universe Labs.
Red Giant Universe is available as a subscription for $10 per month, or as a discounted yearly pre-pay for $100. A Lifetime membership is also available for $400. All Red Giant Universe tools and effects work in After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X and Motion, with the release fully certified for the new Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro CC 2014. Account sign-up is free.
Red Giant Universe
A community with access to an ever-expanding library of new FREE tools for filmmakers, editors, VFX artists, and motion designers.
- Expanding: The universe library of tools is continuously growing—new effects and transitions are added regularly. There are currently 50 tools.
- Faster: Every tool in Universe’s library of effects and transitions is GPU-accelerated, making them super-fast.
- Everywhere: The entire Universe library of tools works across host applications like Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X, Motion & After Effects on Mac and Windows.
What’s New, At a Glance:
- Universe 1.2 brings 9 new effects and transitions. Also new are native-style premiere transitions and support for Sony Vegas. Watch this short video to learn more about what’s new in Universe 1.2.
- Universe 1.2 brings the entire universe library of effects and transitions to Sony Vegas 12 and 13. Watch this tutorial to see how it works.
- Universe 1.2 includes 6 new transitions, including CrumplePop Halflight, Glitch transition, Diamond Wave, ToonIt Transition, Triangle wave, Exposure Blur.
- Glitch Effects: An effect that gives your footage the look of compressed, glitched video, corrupt data streams, and low-bandwidth broadcasts.
P.S. don’t use Red Giant Link for manage Universe!
- Windows 7, 64-bit
- Windows 8, 64-bit
- After Effects CS5.5, CS 6, CC
- Premiere Pro CS6, CC
- Sony Vegas Pro (64bit)
Video card requirements: …on Windows OS a minimum of an Intel HD 5000 integrated graphics chip is needed. Of course, newer and faster discrete GPU parts from AMD will yield faster performance. For Nvidia, we recommend 5xx, 6xx, or 7xx series graphics cards; mobile GPUs; or the professional series Quadro cards. For AMD, we recommend 6000, 7000, or 200 series graphics cards; mobile GPUs; or the professional series FireGL cards. Any CPU from Intel or AMD is supported. For HD resolution output, we recommend that your GPU have at least 1 GB of memory. If you are planning on doing high-resolution project in 4K or more, we recommend a GPU with at least 2 GB of memory
VRAM size requirements: A minimum of 256MB is required and for better performance we recommend 512MB. It is not recommended to use video cards with less than 256MB as you may encounter render issues or a loss of performance.
The Universe Tools are GPU only, there is no CPU fallback for unsupported machines
Sign up For a Pro Account with Zofile.com For Fast and Direct Download !!
Report Broken Links !! Do Not Hesitate We Will Fix It Right Away